- A vital difference between Extra virgin and regular coconut oil is the method used to extract them.
- Extra Virgin coconut oil does not undergo any refining process like regular coconut oil does.
- It is neither bleached nor is it exposed to any chemicals.
- It packs a more intense taste of coconut
- It’s perpetually good for everything, starting from our skin to absorbing the right nutrition into our body.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Use as directed on the label.
- Coconut oil tops the list of superfood oils.
🛡️ Genuine Products
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand or authorized importers of the brand.
⚡ Fast Delivery
3-5 days rest of India for delivery - FREE Delivery
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.