Pure Nutrition started as 'Herbs Nutriproducts Pvt. Ltd. ', a discovery of globally renowned and celebrated holistic nutritionist Luke Coutinho. Pure Nutrition, collects, processes, manufactures and markets 100% natural nutritional supplements, cold pressed oils, protein powders and herbal teas.
At Pure Nutrition, we collect, process and market herbal nutritional supplements, cold pressed oils, protein powders and herbal teas. These health products are continually being developed and expanded to address various health needs.We seek to leverage the gifts of nature and make holistic lifestyle changes to improve our wellbeing and our planet.
Collagen Max: Collagen, the most abundant protein in the body, is part of the connective tissue for bones, muscles, blood cells, cartilage, arteries and organs. As you age, the production of collagen decreases, leading to a slew of potential side effects. Drinking beverages containing collagen powder, made from animal or fish materials, may be beneficial by helping offset some of that collagen loss.
- Contains a proprietary blend of hydrolysed collagen peptides, vitamins and minerals to improves skin and hair health
- Useful for people suffering from connective tissue order and joint pain
- It also contains orange and amla extract which acts as bio stimulators for collagen synthesis and helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines
Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides, Dextrose, Orange Extract, Amla Extract, Vit C, Vit E, Biotin 30, Orange Flavour
1 sachet dissolved in a glass of water, once or twice a day or as directed by your physician.
- This is a Non-vegetarian
- Helps nourish and improve skin and hair health
- Increases skin elasticity, reducing wrinkle formation
- Reduce signs of ageing for visibly firmer, younger looking skin
🛡️ Genuine Products
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand or authorized importers of the brand.
⚡ Fast Delivery
3-5 days rest of India for delivery - FREE Delivery
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.