- Our coconut cups are sourced and polished in Kerala, called the land of coconuts. Coconuts from this area are stronger and thicker – making it ideal to be used as coconut bowls. The shells are offered to us by nature and each shell is unique – hence there may be slight variations in size.
- Unlike plastics, which are made from various chemical compounds, our Coconut Cups are all 100% natural. From tree to table, our products are never exposed to chemicals that could cause harm to our health and wellbeing. We’re creating positive changes to the way we consume food by replacing plastic compounds with all natural, sustainably sourced, eco friendly products.
- Hand wash your Coconut Cup and do not soak for long periods of time.
- Towel dry, and store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use your Coconut Cup in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
Our Shadow Boho Coconut Bowl with cutlery has the feel of a polished Coconut Bowl, whilst keeping a touch of its natural beauty and feel at the top. Our Boho Coconut Bowls are unique and handcrafted by artisans, using traditional carving techniques.
🛡️ Genuine Products
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand or authorized importers of the brand.
⚡ Fast Delivery
3-5 days rest of India for delivery - FREE Delivery
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.